Frequently you see scenes like these:
- critical scene: line between death and living, the heroes always seem so helpless in enemies trap and suddenly, a miracle happen where he can turn the whole thing round. Amazingly how all those impossible stunnes could work with precise accuracy.
- the heroes are always there when the damsel is in distress. Precisely timing, not before she's being harm(or else he won't be the hero), not after she's being harm(the show would have to end without a heroin).
- every car collision or accident will result in fire and explosions.
However in real life, when many unexpected incident occur, no dramatic things could happen. Not that someone will pop out suddenly caught u in destress and give u a pat, or your fate is so traumatically ill that everything fall upon you continously.(Seriously think about it, you don't lose everything, although you lost some, temporarily)
When i really thought I didn't have anything at the moment, and my life is as peaceful as fishes in aquariums. I do not have group of friends currently, a job/education, a relationship. I have damn lots of time with me myself and only for me most of the time. But until now I slow down to look at the friends around me, how it differs when they are around, and now they are not around^^ at the end, it's still part of my ego problem and stubborness.
The whole thing starts off me thinking that I do need to sacrifice and lots of toleration to them. Later I realised the thoughts I've started cause an effect to everyone around, and there the whole cycle goes on. Like dominos. Just that, initially I couldn't get out of the whole thing and eventually the last piece of domino fell upon myself. I'm kinda... selfish and keeping them thinking how to help me out of the problem and being happy again.
How our brains could fool us easily.. things are not that bad all the time~ is the imagination that makes the whole picture so much more dramatic and traumatic.
Monday, 23 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment