Saturday, 31 May 2008

Slowdown pace and look around...

R u sensitive to smell?

R u that type of person who would always notice people's body odour?

:p i'm really sensitive to that

Back in school days when it's so hot in the classrooms and you r never in a day that you don't sweat, body odour is something can't be avoid. Probably because it's still young at that age and not self-conscious, I don't notice this problem, I don't know anti-prespirator are exist

Especially i'm that type of person where after I had garlic or durian or onions I smell like them the next day... till this one day in the classroom one of my classmate burst out:
'Why you always smell so bad can't you do anything about it?'

Do I?

That's the time I start to aware of 'Body odour'

In those days anti-prespirator are not that popular among my group and I know one thing the girls do... slap on some of the perfumed talcom powder around neck, armpits etc.

They don't really work well. Smell nice at the beginning of the day but then as time goes sweat smell would infuse into those talcom powder smell - bad. People tend to notice more as the talcom powder act as the top note that bring out the sweat smell in it.

Later when I get my hands on some anti-prepirator roll on, thrill! Usually at the beginning stage of using them, they work. But as time goes, probably due to the bacterias on skin gets into the anti-prepirator they don't work that well anymore later. Not 100% cover ur body odour during hot sunny days. I tried much brands but can't find anything that would mask the smell 100%.

Then I noticed this...

Ta-daa!

When u open it, it's like a piece of crystal. Dry, hard, look like a piece of rock salt crystal. To use it, just apply some water on the crystal surface and use it like a normal deodorant roll- on. It's stated on the ingredient that this is made of natural mineral salt, and it has no smell at all, so you could use your favorite perfume and the smell won't infuse with deodorant smell.

This thing really works! Even after a workout at gym, you wouldn't smell that bad. It's 100% efficient in masking body odour!

(Jumping joyfully when knowing it really work!)

Bye bye body odour!



A cute catch!


Taken this pic on the carpark outside company office. The sequence is so cute! It gives an organise sensation in the morning~



Souvenier?


These are some thoughful gifts at one of dad's friend'S son'S wedding. Cute couple key-chain, but I put it as handphone deco. Not only becomes a souvenier, but it sends warm-hearted message. Useful, funky and kids are happy with these little accessories lol.


Cars design really matters!

Ever wonder why are there good and bad drivers on road?
The design of the car really do matter!


Rear mirror of a Toyota Vios, the design is made in a way that the whole back view of the car is cleverly fit in the rear mirror. Notice the right window view is fit into the rear mirror too. When cutting lane this is the most essential view to avoid collision with other cars behind you.



Why am I surprise? Previously when driving a kia the whole back part of car won't fit into the rear mirro, and the back part design of the car leave a 'blind spot'. Whenever I try to cut lane, I can't see a car that is on the back right side.
But in a vios, it is very suitable for a woman's height, you can drive comfortably having your back lying on the seat without having a lot of your head turns to check whether there are cars in the 'blind spot' cause there isn't any 'blind spot' for vios.
Do you made a comparison like that when buying a car?
Please consider.

No comments: