I've just taken my dinner, comfy with my 'boing-boing'(full) stomach of miso soup mihun with korean seaweed, amused with the facebook chat confusion between the smiley bug n my sis:D n just read a sweet comment from email with the title: 'Hi Smiley bug!' aww... melting with the comment~
I must say that my 29 Jan 09 day in KL/PJ had been the best day of the week; even better than my 1st, 2nd, 3rd day of Chinese New Year! (is this familiar?)
To keep it disclosed, here are the few key words which highlighted my day^^ (yup why is this so familiar??)
- Excitingly waiting in the morning (someone claim that I might have a guess at 5 a.m.... )
- First time drawing my BU6 road map (not too difficult as i thought)
- Kelantan-ese Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng (lots of people! Packed! 2 ayam goreng nasi lemak + 2 milo!)
- A 3-4 times skater could skate amazingly well! Good balancing!
- I13/I14 seats which are way better than G3/G4 seats (cause is further away from the screen!) n just my comment... i suspect
the guys sitting beside me should know the girls who took our seats~ might be some kind of conflict that they went to take
our seats~
- mommy Resa, dad, daughter Maggie, mumbling grumpy book lover aunt
- I-Fan!
- Flying Alarm Clock! Fly around the room so u got to wake up to catch it! seriously!
- Butterfly necklace with magnifier makes me laugh like a laughing hynenas!
- Packed with stomach, get to pray together with u, and we carried the sub smell away with us!
- Green with choco chip, Brown+ white, Yellow with seends from NZ. Someone look so hooked n indulge with them...
(eh i didn't copy exactly yeah, at least i didn't use dots... i use 'dashes')
Enjoyable fun day all bundled up together into 12 hours of 29-Jan-2009 that never seem to be enough :-)
*Sparkling brighthly, and still sparkling...'

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ =)
Converting Seremban-ian in process~ Nicole really feel the difference between PJ drivers and Seremban drivers after these few months close range comparison! Crazy drivers! may God bless Dugong and drivers around Dugong on the road...
1 comment:
Aww.. so sweet :)
I'm melting dy ~
Haha the magnifier necklace made u laughed mosT? hhaha and I thought the Flying Alarm clock was the thing that made u laughed the most.. lol
Hehe dont worry la.. I like your post.. I didnt think got copy any where also.. :P in fact, so nice got continuation (part 2) to my earlier post :)
Post a Comment