Please understand this.
I never utter my problem to you all my dear friends
I'm always there listen to your problems, your frustrations, your questions.
I'm there to share with you. Hoping you'll feel better.
Has anyone ever wonder why do I seem like I've never ever have any problem or frustration? You ask me why am I always a happy girl? cheerful and alive?
No I don't feel like this everyday! Sometimes I feel so horribly dreadful!
I feel hedious I feel lonely
I'm a freaking human being too!
Because I know my problems solution won't stop by whinning or crying
Things still goes on everyday,
and you got to go on and live,
like any other freaking human being around you!
Stop seeing smalll little problem as if your world is going to end!
I've long forgotten how great it is to tell someone else your problem. I wish I could too, someday... breakthrough my stubborn ego
Sunday, 6 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
plse know tt im always here to listen to ur problems, hope ure doing well with life mei.. & do update with me on life. i miss you~ :)
u gotta tell out all ur problems to ur close friends around..they are always there to listen to u...people around you are always prepared to help you in any way shee mei...you can always relate your problems to your sister as well..
Post a Comment