Saturday, 15 November 2008

Going into new phase

I'm into my new job for a month and 2 days now!!

Everything fit in so perfectly.

Thank God for blessing me with a steady job, colleagues that are dedicated and i can work along with well

Thank you to people for willing to teach whenever I'm in doubt,

Thank you to my boss for giving me a chance to take in job although I knew that many other people would have sit in my position easily, people out there who have much better qualification than i would have.

Thank you for allowing me to meet with first group of friends which i could hang out with which reminds me this is not a work place. This brings me back to my education phase again~ sweet and cossy

And one more thing... I can't believe how such a cute & gentleman guy actually do exist in this world!
A face that you can't possibly hate when you look at him
With most importantly a gentle pleasant attitude, soft and polite, charming and elegant personality which the combination of all these rarely exist anymore in this world!
A face that can't run away from comments besides: cute~ adorable~ kawaii~ slightly pretty(oppss... i'm getting carried away)

A such a sweet guy who goes organising the birthday surprises, exceptionally friendly and kind, funny and care for his family very much, loyal to friendship and always energetic~

A smart guy who loves sniffing his food before eating it and would be happy enough to have 'A Yi Lou Su Fen' (rat tail 'noodle'), friendly and humble fella~ how lucky is his gf

And a quiet guy who is humble and homey(makes me feel that he's a homey guy), who is friendly although he looks quiet, and always wanting to give more than he takes in friendship~

And a colleage that look so alike! With almost the same attitue! And who have help me so much regardless of her daily busy schedule~

Went through 3 friends birthday in a short one month

Went through a company service event in 3 weeks time

And meeting with customers after 2 weeks of work and have an opportunity to involve in German style audit

Went through 2 major training in short 1 month time

I can't wait for more to come~

And it's so long since the last time i remember braging like this

I love my life even more^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm just blog hopping and so happened to read on some of the posts that were posted here. Very interesting blog!

Glad you hear that you enjoy your new workplace environment and the people there!

So so.. any guy that you have a crush on or like in this new company of yours? Surely there is one right?
:-)

re-incarnation said...

Raymond Anthony! Is you rite? Sound so you no matter typing or talking hahaha....
And also, why imitate someone's signature smiling icon?

Anonymous said...

Huh Raymond Anthony ?? Who is that?

I'm just an Anonymous person-la

:-)