This is what always happen to me

with me on the left picking clothes and the sales assistance on the right
And this is what makes me feel like

Left: Sales assistance and me on the right...
I am trying to get rid of the chaser.
Well whenever you walk into a fashion department or store, the shop assistants working in the shop will assist you. As for me, I always feel that they are way too chasey and being way too close to me. The closest distance I've experience with a lady in an accesories shop is she's just standing directly behind me and we've almost kiss when I turn around... OMG I will never complain about my height anymore... And chasey, it seems like i've suddenly became a coach in a dancing class where he/she will imitate my every step...
I'll walk out fast from the store whenever I met with very enthusiastic sales people. There are a few main reason why around KL there are lots of salespeople assist you with 'chasey enthusiasm':
1) It shows that they are always there to help you whenever you need help
2) It shows that they are working
3) Due to high competence among stores and higher and higher living cost and increasing luxuries in life but with limited
wages that most people can only merely support themselves for basis needs; and hence can only buy limited luxuries
among competence stores... the shop owners would have to train sales assistants that can assist customers to buy their
goods first in their store
4) To avoid any stolen goods from the shop (not insulting but basically I believe that is the main reason why they are
following me around..)
Emm... in my opinion it would still be best if they won't follow me around, stand stil, just stand there thank you. The most helpfull way could still be help me up in the fitting room incase the zip is stuck or when I can't button up my cloths from back or get me a size 10 when I can't get into a size 8.
And for some of you(dear sales assistant)... please don't constantly stare at customers, although I know you might be staring blank there with thoughts far away from here(there place you're standing at), but with your serious expression that will give me an impression of myself becoming a 'wanted person'. It's scary...
Ok finally, wish me happy shopping. Please stop following me around thank you!
2 comments:
lol.. so funny esp wen u say tis 'i wont complain abt my height anymore' haha..
i've tis exp & i too abs hate this esp wen they cme asking ,'need any help'. actually i've tis phobia too.. tts why i normally draw away frm the shampoo/cosmetics counter.. >.<
haha... this actually doesn't happen in UK, cause the assistants won't be following around and r normally tidying up, or help out in the fitting room, looks much more friendly and approachable.
Post a Comment