Holy Cricket!
No, not the century long few hours game you watch on ESPN or Sports World...
You know that type of insect that sings during night time in your home garden during summer - in that case in Malaysia it's summer all year long. No they don't actually sing but that make that type of sound by rubbing their legs bla bla attract bla bla... enough of these anyway, that type of 'garden musician'
During one of the midnight
I heard this familar insect singing.... from my piano!
So I try to 'dissect' my piano, and trying to find the poor fella stuck inside there. Somehow, I can't find it. It must be hidding somewhere deep, and I guess he's paranoid to see a weird monkey like humongous creature lifting it's 'home roof'. I try by knocking around, but the stubborn fella chose to stay quiet in it's hidding place....
Oh dear oh dear... the quote 'you can run but you can't hide' is useless here.... how about 'you can hide but you can't run'? emmm... but, in my piano!!! no matter where it run to! And i definately don't want it to build an empire there! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THAT'S A MALE OR .... MY WORST NIGHTMARE, a female + Pregnant = definate nightmare...
Anyway, it's been 2 weeks since the poor fella is stuck inside there... and i can't find it. I've been google up to know what a cricket really eats, they tell me crickets usually eat fruits, or rolling oats, healthy diet we human being eats... anyway, i don't think it eats wood... Does it? Any one used to breed cricket feed cricket with wood pieces or any chances knowing they survive consuming wood materials??
And now... it's confuse due to long hiding from sunlight.. it even sings during days, and nights, and getting familiar to my family's conversation.. Sometimes interrupting us during our family chatting.... and the poor little fella, how could a relatively small creature handle great vibration and loud volume inside a piano when a piano is being played during these 2 weeks?!
I don't know... I can't get it out... maybe I need an expert's help. It would be a suprise pet for the piano tunner... *wink wink*
Sunday, 25 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment