
Courtesy of en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Evil_clown
Apparently while chatting around with some friends, many of those born around 1980 - 1987 have phobia with clown.
I never like clown. Probably due to the 'It' Clown horror movie made based on one of the Stephen King's book.
Although I cannot remember the detail of the horror movie and I've shut my eyes and hide in the blanket all night, insist to watch the movie even though I'm so freaking scare. The vivid image of the clown, somehow created some taboo creature I swear never to go around and to mess up with.
If there's one clown I'm still alright with, Mr. Mc Donald Ronald :) Mmm... mmm... I think he's rather handsome for a clown hahahhaa.....
if I'm born in the 60s and you ask me about clown, I'm alright. If I'm born in the 90s and you ask me about clowns, I'm alright. But hey, now I still think clowns are equallly scary as... as... what the 80s kids are scare of.
2 comments:
yikes.. clown ehe..
ronald mcdonald even scares me when i was a kid. have a good weekend mei.. "_"
:__(
thanks mei.. for being there.
Post a Comment