Saturday, 2 February 2008

personal boring Job rant~

Sometimes I don't like meeting, while discussing a problem or issue with colleagues. The method it is - now

It doesn't make sense to me, while everyone keep talking and talking and end up assuming everything, write everything on the board - but seriously no one is assigning what to do and who to.
Even if it is assigned, just to the poor people that have to do reports and answer the customers...

I saw a lot of meetings like this throughout these 7 months. At the end of the meeting it makes me wonder am I an idiot big enough to withstand 1 hour wasting just like that?

Sometimes to think about it, when it is to handle a problem just by yourself is very lonely. Is ok, but lonely.
I have long never feel like this until today,
and now to think about it,
this is how it feels like for the very person who answers 8D report to the customers.
Or the very person who has to present a DMAIC to the MD.
don't trouble others…
:)
but then again,
is not that i'm not happy at work.

No comments: