Wednesday, 30 January 2008



:) these 2 guys has been on youtube for quite some history now even during my college eras... i think ( 5 years back?). Famous for the same scene and dual team

Women are such sentimental animals. I miss my time (so much) in my CPU.

Everything seems to be funny and fun during that age. Everything seems interesting and fresh. From everything that I don't get (a little flirt, a little joke, a little principle of human interection) that I don't understand from my first day inside the college, looking back I realised everything that I thought I don't understand becomes clear to me
______________________________________________________________________


Try to put a dedication tonight, the phone won't get through...
sigh...

after 1 hour trying, I can only end up an imaginary dedication

Rang... pick up, follow by familiar voice of Dee jay,

Who would you like to dedicate to?
'Him. He should be on the way back here'
I miss him


Norah Jones - the nearness of you~

No comments: