I thought I’m used to loneliness and I enjoy the privacy I have all these while for myself, where I can go shopping whenever I want, watch any movie I want without needing negotiation and waiting, eat anything I want while I could mix eating junks as meal without being lecture… but on Friday night while I’m eating again I look carefully around me. All with family. Either with children and spouses, couple, or friends. I’m the only one who’s frequently eating alone wherever I been to. And when I look at this in the evening I began to feel scare. I really do not wish to have this kind of privacy and freedom for the rest of my life. Sometimes I do really enjoy this but I look like an isolated individual in a crowd of love fill atmosphere… I’m beginning to worry about – loneliness. Maybe I’m getting old now. If I have a chance, I think I want to involve in a relationship. Or else by the age of 23 if I have never have a romantic relationship with the person I love, it would be quite old and odd in this phase of life cycle isn’t it? There are too many chances I’ve miss out and lost in the past, that now I will never ever allow a chance to slip through anymore. Or else, won’t I be considered a miserable failure?
This morning I had a wonderful beef noodle in a shop around Sea View before drove back home with Audrey - my colleague as my guest~ i brought her to PJ and later return her to her boyfriend in the evening. Today's destination is really short because she's there to chat with me! In the afternoon my boss treat us for my welcoming lunch. I still can't believe i could have such an honour to dine with her regardless of the busy schedule she had. Once again, for all the help you have gave me are beyond description, and that both of us knows the best. This is not merely a job you have gave me, but a new life that has open up when I've never belief this will happen to me. Thus I can guarantee you that I will repay you in the best way I can achieve. Dinner was really good cause i've not eaten home food for a week now, the 'homey' recipe that is never found anywhere.
Finally I did complete my makeup tools with my proper eyebrow and lip brush - this time with Shu uemura, after years of experiementing, I am finally completely entrust why are these tools so costly, as they do create the effects stated as they've promised, because there is no way any other technique that could match up with the research and money these people have invest. However I kinda regret getting the fake lashes. No matter how they said it would look natural, no fake lashes are never natural regardless how famous they are~ sigh. I might make use of it someday. You know how freaking expensive these little lashes cost? They cost easily RM 70 something per pair~
I used to remember in the past some guys, during my uni life there are some Japanese girls we mix with. These guys commenting on how they do not like their girlfriends to be 'make-up'. Indirectly they are indicating that they would find a girlfriend who could look attractive enough even without make over, and at that moment i still remember how cruelly they mentioned that the girls do not look attractive after the make over(no, i don't think that's true, I just believe that they are not use to the heavy make up these few Japanese girls do). But Yurie's gang never knew about these truth. Now to think about it i think it is really unfair for them as to how much time(make over usually use up min 30 - 60 min), effort (learning to do a good make over is not as simple as learning from a book and can be done in a few days time. As individual are uniquely different, every individual still need to have a 'self-discovery' on the technique despite what experts have advice them, because i've seen girls whom can do it much better than pro artist as these girls understand themselves even better after years of experiences developed) and cost:
Let me construct a little about the cost that could build up. The hidden facts that most guys do not know:
Do you know how much do they cost?
We start with a normal moisturiser
- Then make up base as a barrier between our skin and the foundation. This will provide a flawless effect after make up is on
eg RMK RM 140 +
- Then follow up with foundation - eg lancome RM 120 +
- Loose powder - eg CD RM 130 + to give a flawless complexion
- Blusher - eg Lancome RM 120 + to give a rosy complexion.
- Eyeliner - eg Kate RM 24 +
- Mascara over the lashes so they give a fuller impact - eg Lancome RM 130 +
- Eyebrow penci, eye shadow, lash curler which all depends on the brand use, a small little pot of eye shadow with single
color could simply cost RM 70 above
- Hidden cost such as cost of the brush use (a whole set consist for foundation brush, blusher brush, eyebrow brush,
lipbrush which cost up to RM 280 for whole range), make up removal, skin care product to maintain the skin's natural
complexion such as to moisturize, to exfoliate, oil absorb type and more than ever overflowing invention on the market).
As for basic could have easily cost up to RM 800 - 900 when included everything~
If I were a boy, I would have appreciate it that my gf spend so much effort to dress up and make over, and going out with me making me feel proud and valued.
I would be so totally disagree if there is any guys come up and commenting - girls look better without make-up.
No way a girl could look better without make-up
Can you imagine how your bride looks like without make-up? Definately won't make a good wedding photo~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
People tend to feel lonely at times, this is normal.. well being 22 or 23 years old is still very young for a person like you, and hey, age is just a number! :-)
And also, WOW for the insight about make ups and all.. You really did your 'homework' huh.. hehe..
From:
The same Anonymous person again
:-)
Post a Comment