Review on what happen in last week:
While searching for food around Giant shop lot in Senawang on 1 Dec, suddenly noticed a cute phenomena in the sky:

Did you noticed the smiling face on that night?
At first I thought I'm the only one seeing this illusion, so I took out my phone and trying to snap the perfect picture, looking like an idiot standing on the road side haha... people walk pass me look at me and look at the sky. By the time I'm done snapping the photo, I notice a few people also standing along side me snapping picture of the smiling moon. Hilarious! When our gaze meet we all just laugh on the spot. I then called my sis to see the sky. God brought present for her on her birthday (2 Dec) hehe....
On 3 Dec, when I return home from work, I notice an army of ant on the floor:

Where are they heading?
I thought they stick to the bread I bought that day. But no. They aimed for my... Hair dryer??
I check on the hair dryer, no sweet syrup or anything on it, but I'm dumbstruck by why are the ants attached to the hairdryer instead of the bread lying beside it?

If the bread have emotion, maybe it would feel that it is a digrace to the food community...

Ants crawling around the hairdryer... maybe the colour is too sweet?!

My simple Senawang room~ this time the room I rented doesn't have any furniture in the room, not even a table or mirror. But I'm planning to move out since the birds feathers somehow fly into the room through a little window on the side. Since the windows are those traditional type(multiple glasses on glass holder type), the birds like to 'morning meeting' on the window and somehow all the feathers would just fly into the room... Lucky i wasn't sensitive to bird feathers or else I won't be surviving here for the past 1 month...
Since I work in Senawang and would go home only on the weekends, seems like my sis before more obnoxious than usual. That day while I'm sitting in the hall she suddenly pinch my cheeks.
Revenge time!

Cuteness of a 18 year old girl~
Guess it's because absence makes the heart grow fonder. Working at places away from home, to me indeed is something good. And those are the times I start to think about them at night, as compared to times when I was working in Shah alam and travel home everyday. And I don't feel as stressful as when I work in Shah Alam. Problem: traffic jams through the LDP whenever I am traveling home after work in the past and feel a complete waste of time. Not anymore in Senawang. Cars are crazy in Selangor, but rarely found in Senawang/Seremban.(now I've become the crazy driver here...)
Looking forward for the next week~ Rest well in the weekends!
2 comments:
Heyloo ~!
Those type of ants are really annonying! I have those ants in my room in my previous home too.. They appear almost anywhere.. on walls, on my table, on the floor.. and sometimes, on my shirt! They are really persistent pests! No matter how you kill them, they will return with a (or much more) vengeance!
Wow, Your room really is empty! I thought you have a bed, clothes cupboard/cabinet etc.. Looks like I assumed wrong. So have you found your new place yet? :)
Have a good week ahead!
heyah...
Yes I'm still looking for houses. Initially me and Dee In really interested in a Forrest Height phase 2 house... but her bf insist that the way from office to there is too isolated. So guess we have to find somewhere else dy....
Post a Comment