Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Last day of 2008~


Today I'm really in the mood being 'poetic' but no matter how I put in down in paragraph it just doesn't feel right, final solution, to put it on a piece of paper=)

Theme: Seduction
Background: A normal A4 paper
Drawing material: 1 'B' grade pencil for shading, 1 mechanical pencil for fine line
Duration: 50 min
Date of creation: 31 Dec 08
This graphic design idea is not by me although this is drawn by me.

Any suggestion for a theme that suit this picture better than 'seduction'? :) 'admiration'? 'kidnapping'? lol...




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ =)
Converting Seremban-ian in process~ Nicole really feel the difference between PJ drivers and Seremban drivers after these few months close range comparison! Crazy drivers! may God bless Dugong and drivers around Dugong on the road...

2 comments:

team.warsurfer said...

Wow, what a fine piece of art!
Very nice drawing..
I'm only specialised in stickman drawing.. lol

The other theme would be... 'The Kiss of Life' ?

lol

re-incarnation said...

lol... stickman also has it's charm mah

'The Kiss of Life'? sounds nice^^ feel more sentimental n sound more romantic=) great idea~

lol