Saturday, 10 February 2007

Answer day: Have a nice day~

Haha... Did anyone mentioned Absinthe?

When you look at it, it may be green

With addition of sugar

And glittering stuff under presence of light

The green will fade away

Yeah, some Absinthe do come in green, with the addition of sugar would have mix with some herb substances in it and form cloudy substances, fading away the green. Then with the addition of the glittering stuff under presence of light, emm.... that's ice cubes. (Ice cubes = cold water) would have dilute the high concentration drink for consuming. The green fade into clear solution.

If you meet with your girl friend and you see green light flashing from her eyes, go and think what you've done to make her jealous.

As a friend, we girls would hang out together. We love shopping, but we do believe sweet tempting desserts are best mood lifting things created in this world. So, easily with sugar we could ease away her complains and feeling of anger and jealousy. Anyway she won't hold in long when we hang out together, as the source of sparking off jealousy in her is not with us.

For the dear boyfriend, well... you know, a simple treat of dessert to ease away her jealousy would be difficult. The glittering stuff under presence of light would give her a better promise^^

So, good luck to you lah!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Absinthe, I love it and I got 2 bottles back from Prague for ppl as gifts. Wonderful green fairy, thts what one of my friend said. As a girl, I dun like sweet.....I love cakes, limited to cheese cake and dark chocolate cake only that I can't taste sweetness....
Btw, ask online for my personal blog for updates, not the one on blogger listing.