Thursday, 8 February 2007

Please consider recycle

瓶子是借你用的
覆診請帶來瓶子

This sentences are found on a medicine bottle, from a clinic.

In English it means,

'I borrow you this bottle
during your next visit please return it'

Damn cool eh??
me being a thoughtful and environmental protecting person :' he's trying to recycle the plastics so he can help saving the earth! Long live green - environmental supporter!

me being a mean and want hassle-free person :' wah! He's trying to save the cost on the medicine bottles ah? He must be a parsimonious person, only want input and no output...'

At the same time my ah mah(grandma) saw the bottle and say: 'Choi! God forbide God forbide! Curse me to be sick again ah?!'

...

This is not weird lah anyway. Just that I am not accustom to seeing these words since young. If I see it everyday, I would have ignore it. Same like if today is the first day I eat a chicken, I would have think that I've behaving weird by eating a rare animal's meat.

How I wish these recycle prints have been on the plastics, aluminiums, papers; and people practice them since the first day they are invented and sold to the public. Things would have gone so much easier.

3 comments:

keith said...

when i read your topic, my 1st impression is i tght ure talking abt the movie 'recycle'. anywys.. haha.. good deed end with bad outcome.. lol :D

saving the world.. ;)

Alison said...

have you watch 'an inconvenient truth'? if possible i would like to make it live online and let everyone i know watch it. at least we can start from ourselves being earth loving person.

re-incarnation said...

hehe... save the world! save the planet! save ourself from commiting suicide LOL