Friday, 23 February 2007

ONce a person stops learning
Makes no difference from a living zombie
Life will be steady~ and too quiet, perhaps, that to me is a nightmare

3 comments:

pengyulun said...

life is about enjoying...
as long as u feel comfortable, u can do whtever u can... but, with the condition - cause no harm to anyone & anything... haha...

re-incarnation said...

Guess everyone has different principle in life^^
I do agree with you that we should enjoy life, however, I'm always more interested in the challenging part of life.
Perhaps I'm in a too long holiday now, with no studies and currently jobless, I begin to take holidays for granted

yeah yeah... swear me all you want while you think you are way TOO busy now :p

Anonymous said...

different principle... yeah... tht's wht make the world so interesting...

i'm totally agree tht u hv 2 much of freetime... tht's y u wan some challenge...

i'm in my exam week now... damn stress &... SIEN!!! ~_~...