Sunday, 25 February 2007

personal

Why would you like to keep me engange?
Why would you want to try even when you know your heart is not with me?
Why would you want it,
even though when you know I am just taking you for granted, just to fulfil your part, your desire?

You said the beginning matters, nevermind the ending.
You are passionate a minute; sway and cold another.
Why would you wanted something, but never to put in afford to maintain it?
Or did you put in effort but I've not seen it myself?
I couldn't ask for it, as I myself couldn't put in more effort.

Chorus:
I closed my eyes, but you never come into my mind.
I see many things, I see many people, I see the future, but I couldn't see you there.

Why can't we just stay as how we used to be?
To cheer up each other whenever any of us are in the blues,
To share the joy and happiness

Now to realise is too late,
As I know, either to continue or to withdraw,
We will still break the bond of friendship one day,
One of these days.

I never want to betray you,
but I believed I've never begin it with you.
I believe in chemistry,
I believe in passion and love,
I believe in my sixth sense.
That you could not be the one,
And I never want you to put in too much effort into it.
I might feel guilty, for something I never should have be guilty over.
Dear, allow me, allow us to retreat.
Let's stop working hard over it.

3 comments:

keith said...

i like ur profile summary on frenship, it makes whole sense. dun worry abt me.. i'll be back..

pengyulun said...

er... is this a song or...

Anonymous said...

Oh...
try to rap it though... :)