I think I'm rather stuck to this...
I tend to like something I think I don't like from the beginning.
It always occur to me that the one that I have ill feelings during first meeting become my best friend,
the one I feel that is 'bitchy and ignorant' becomes my best mate
the music that I claim 'disgusting' becomes my favourite
the movie on HBO that gives me 'this is boorring~' becomes something I google online
My first puppy love was someone who withness my most embarrasment moment and I though how much I've dislike this guy and seeing him makes me want to kill myself.
And the second guy that I fell for is someone I told myself:'he's nerdy, lazy, arrogant and messy!'
My ex-boy friend gave me good impression from the beginning until the relationship call it off I've realise I could not love him more than any other guys I dislike from the beginning.
Then I think I could have predict who might be my next friend
Oh my... I'm so in love... with this something that i used to hate sometime ago!!
What is wrong with me???!
Thursday, 3 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha... i think it's faith tht plays the role... it also happen 2 me sometimes...
some girls i like and chase after end up bcome 'strangers'... bcz i put in 2 much &... lost everything in the end...
some frens i think r my best fren end up bcome 'enemies'... bcz i trust them 2 much &... they 'betray' me after they find i'm not useful anymore...
some ppl tht we don like bcome our close frens at the end... for me... i think is bcz they show their true identity without hiding... we might think they r wierd & annoying at the start... but they didn't hide anything...
on the other hand, some ppl we like bcome our enemies at the end... i think is bcz they r 2 in hiding something & pretend 2 b good... unless something happen, we wont able 2 find out their true identity...
Post a Comment