Sunday, 6 January 2008

review from ambition to career

What were your ambition when you were younger?

I dreamed of become a radio Dee Jay when I was 10 years old;
But later I realised people can't hear me clearly through phones, and I can't pronounce clearly between a 'wan' and a 'van'

I dreamed of become an artist when I was 14 years old;
But I am only good at drawing people;

I dreamed of become a pharmacist when I was 16 years old;
But my biology is just not that good

Eventually I took a Chemical Engineering Course;

And finally ended up now as a Quality Control Engineer.

Do I like it?
I love it~
Why?
I wished upon a wishing fountain in Birmingham on the last day before leaving,
I wanted a working place where there is no politics among colleagues,
a good boss,
an average salary
a job that doesn't require sitting at desk all day
and I could learn something from it.
They came true

But i'll move forward~

Should I have been gone into some animation drawing course and work along with cartoon producers?
:)
Maybe not... since the life I've choose till now becomes part of me now~

Cardcaptor sakura - This is the first ever anime I attempt to draw using combination of water paint on art paper during Form 2


Naruto - An interesting scene in one of the episode I've watched halfway and literally it gave me inspiration to draw it down


Full Metal Panic + Full metal Panic Fumoffu - My favourite anime so far~ and this reminds me of a friends currently in medical course


one of the scene from Final Fantasy XII - Advent Child

I love to draw characters from final fantasy series, however I found him(Cloud) the easiest and most charming to draw among all the characters


Chobits - After years of practicing on drawing, this is my first piece of drawing directly using water paint without having to scetch the outlines with pencils first

However sometimes I do 'part time' by drawing for little cousins/children for the characters they like~ I just love the smile on their faces!

No comments: