Is 1st impression really that important?
Unconsciously people tend to have image carved in their head, just like...
If I tell u I am NICOLE when I first met u, u think is OK to call me Nicole.
But u'll feel uneasy when someone suddenly call me Shee mei
If u see me with long hair the first time u meet me,
U'll feel uneasy to see me with short hair - at least for the first day
If this friend of mine, whom I didn't manage to chat with like old pals,
whom I thought he is egoistic and unfriendly,
whom I thought he dislike me,
whom I thought he thinks I'm a trouble to him,
Suddenly I am so wanting to talk to him,
Get to know him,
To share things with him,
I do,
But i'm kinda dumb-struck when he suddenly try to joke with me...
suddenly I just don't register what he said - for that moment
until later I realised I left him in embarassement
Sigh.
Sometimes I do not have enough confidence to think that most things are possible
But then again, anything is possible
I miss u for no reason during times when I was away from u; when I am not even close to u
Je crois au rapport avec quelqu'un du fond ethnique différent!
Sunday, 27 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment