Friday, 11 January 2008

nonchalantly~



Isn't the raining scene always look so romantic?

As I slowly grow up now, I belief my soul is originated bohemian.
But I was so organise & tightly follow schedule during my high school period, neat and everything must fall back into it's original place, everything must be smooth and follow sequences, a wrinkle on my neatly fold blanket frustrates me, a mistake on my neatly done note and I'll tear off that page and start all over again. My daily routine would be exactly the same, starting off my day with the same hot milo with cereal and some crackers, a little nap every day follow by tuition and a little jogging in the evening follow by some drama that I'll catch everyday, tidy up and iron my uniform before I went to bed.

Then I felt something is not right.
I felt constrained, suffocated. I felt that was not me, I don't know how and why but I do not like it.
I start to scribble my notes. I stop using my pencilbox when I went to college and begin to be more flexible of where I place my things. My notes look more informative instead of colorful and neat. I try to pick up random things instead of glueing to the TV everyday, go for a game instead of jogging, meeting a friend instead of a nap. WHen I felt bored I used to take a day ride bus and travel around at random places, pass by the train station and buy a ticket for the first city I saw appearing on the screen and go for a solo day trip, exploring the city by simply asking for the locals for attractions, try different random route to a destination.

I love freedom, I can't live without it~

No comments: