Saturday, 2 December 2006

unbelievable

Just simply can't tolerate with hypocrites...

walking home late around 12.30 a.m. with each of us walking back home, different directions.

Him: "Emm, i'm heading this way(pointing east)

me: "OK, see you then, i'm walking this way(pointing west)

Him: "Oh. Like that, when reach home give me a call."

me: "Mmm"(nodding)

Him: "You sure you not scare walking home alone?"

me: "Used to it ready. OK lah"

Him: "But is very the dark oh"

me: "..."

Him: "You sure you ok?"

me: "Then you want to accompany me?"

Him: "But tomorrow work early in the morning"

me: "...."

me: "Then nevermind loh. I can go back"

Him: "When reach home call me, so I will know you've reach home safe. Ok, take care yeah bye bye"

And he left.

I'm really dissapointed. Walking home alone at night? That's insane! I just thought he would accompany me. I reach home immediately went to bed. Call him? Well of course I won't.
This is really... something a guy will do? Here I don't mean boy friend, friend. I mean an ordinary friend. A friend we meet out with to have coffee and occasionaly movie. Someone you know and someone... and with a GIRL!(aka me)... How could you really allow me to walk home alone?

"reach home call me, so I will know you've reach home safely"... No sincerity at all... why can't you call me to ask me about it if you really CARE? You damn KIAMSIAP HYPOCRITE!

Don't care, sleep only!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kiam siap kiam siap! f him f him.. hehe.. :) tk`