Saturday, 20 January 2007

Search engines curiousity

Holy telecomunication!

Anyone curious enough to put your own name into search engines? To see whether you are easily searcable through web? Or another individual that shares the exact same name as yours? Or your name is part of a name among the Goddes or Gods on top of the Mountain Olympos? Or your names are among one of the priest in the Egypt civilisation?

Ok. I've recieve numerous weird calls to my house phone. These people always ask me about certain products, some name of scientific terms I do not understand. Google it out, Yahoo! it out. My house shares the same number with a foreign country company, a company that's like an agency and look a like wikipedia style.

People... those who called to my house I know you guys are Malaysian. Let me tell you something, if you want to call to a foreign country, you need the international code first ok?

Well, don't think this the right media I should post this on since it has no relevance to the people who will call up my house and my blog. Anyway, do have fun go search your name or ID num or college student num and you'll find some hidden surprises. Have fun~

No comments: