Eh her her... after my patient waiting, it's finally here! Tang tang tang! Worship the yellow stuff that's coming to you!
She look at the cheese cake.
'Yih! Look so solid hard!' While showing her disgusted look.
'Try first lah, don't decide so fast!' I cut a slice for her.
She stare at me, doubtly. Then fix her gaze on that slice of cheese cake infront her. Still, no intention to touch the cake.
I took a fork and put it in her hand. 'Go on, I guarantee, won't taste weird. It must be sweet, must be cheesy.' I hesitate a little since I've no idea how it taste like as well. All i know is that I've added the correct ingredients. Sugar, Cheese, eggs, bla bla according to recipe.
She slowly move her fork towards the slice of cake. Then she cut a little of the cake from the sharp end of the triangle piece. Then fork it carefully on the fork, lift it up slowly to her eye level in order to have a look at the cake; scanning it between the cheese part and the digestive biscuit part(oh yeah i ran out of the digestive biscuit so I substitue with my own made crumble with only flour, sugar and butter).
I waited patiently, smile and I am quite amuse by this dramatic movement of hers.
Slowly, open her mouth, she finally fork that little bite size cake into her mouth. Chewing chewing, tasting looking at me, chewing chewing...
Then I ask her why did she chew for such a long time.
She said the crumble part is made too hard. So for better digestion need to chew for longer time...
I took a bite from the crumble part of the cake, crispy, slightly hard but acceptable. Sweet lar... but ok.
'So what? nice or not?' I ask her
'Emm....'
'What's 'emm'?'
'Emm..."
'What? You think is ok? Not ok?' I study her expression carefully, no much sign of an answer.
Then she walk away. Cis! Not giving me an answer!
I think the cake is ok lah. Ok, it taste like cheese cake. Kinda sweet, but I still think that cakes should be sweet or else it won't be call a dessert.
____________________________
Hahaha.... the next day I caught her indulging .... in MY CHEESECAKE! Oh yes! A big slice of it.
'So, eating my cheesecake ah?'
'Emm...'
Haha...
I love this type of compliment. Smiling and walking away from her, suddenly I heard from behind me.
'Too sweet lah.'
Too sweet ah... LOL
If you have confidence to try my cheesecake, come ask me and I'll gladly make one for you when we next meet! Eh hehehehe...
Oh... how i miss you Mr. Stranger. Wish there would be 'Lost & found' center in Heaven~ That time, allow me to make the first move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment